30th Annual Leadbelt Enduro May 1st
St. Joe Park Park Hills, MO
Round 3 Blackjack Enduro Circuit
Round 2 AMA District 17 Enduro
- We had great weather for the race - thanks to all the St. Joe Park Staff, racers, family, and friends who participated and supported the event!
Class Entry Summary AA ... 10 B Masters 40+ ... 6 A250 ... 9 A Super Masters 50+ ... 7 A Open ... 11 B Super Masters 50+ A Veteran 30+ ... 7 Super 60+ Masters ... 5 A Senior 40+ ... 19 C ... 11 B 200 ... 10 C Junior ... 6 B 250 ... 11 C Veteran 30+ ...7 B Open ... 5 C Masters 40+ ... 8 B Veteran 30+ ... 9 C Super Masters 50+ ... 6 B Senior 40+ ... 11 Women Extra Short ... 4 A Masters 40+ ... 7 Junior Novice ... 1 Youth ... 7 Total Entries = 183
- Complete results at Moto-Tally
- Get the Flyer See the trail sections below.
- Moto-Tally is providing online registration with Paypal or check payment options. There is a $2 handling fee for Paypal entry. Online Pre-Entry Online Pre-Entry closed April 25th!
- Here is the Route Sheet in xlsx or pdf.
- Start Control Format. Ample pauses. No computer required.
- Spaghetti dinner by Troop 471 Saturday night sponsored by the Missouri Mudders - donation is $5.
- BJEC and D-17 Riders pre-entry: $35, $45 late. All other pre-entry: $40, $50 late. Women and Youth: $20, no late fee.
- Pre-entry cutoff: April 25, 2011
- Row requests will be honored on the basis of the earliest postmark. In the event the row request is unavailable, the nearest row will be assigned. Maximum 4 riders per row. Please staple your entry forms together if you wish to ride together.
- You must have an AMA card current through May 2011 to ride this event!
- Sign up: Saturday, April 30th from 2 to 6PM and Sunday May 1st at 6AM.
- Riders meeting 7:15AM Sunday
- For long course riders the event is approximately 65 miles, short course is 45-48 miles, extra short course is 20 miles.
- Scoring will be done electronically; transponders will be available for $10 and can be returned for a $5 refund. Bring your credit card style transponders from the MHSC, FMHSC, Hillbilly GP or AHSCS series to avoid rental fee.
- All gas stops will be located near the Start/Finish line.
- Motorcycles are required to meet 96db@20 inches. BJEC cards accepted. Headlight/license plate not required.
- Location: Under the tent behind the Missouri Mines State Historic site 75 State Hwy 32, Park Hills, MO 63601 GPS: Lat 37.8323 Long -90.5037
- Directions from St. Louis, I55 south to Hwy 67 south (exit 174B) to Hwy 32 west; go 1 mile and follow signs to Missouri Mines
- Key Time: Sunday 8:00 AM
- For More Information: Michael Silger (636) 639-6373 Email email@example.com or Dale Smith (314) 966-2620.
- Practice: There is no designated practice area. The park will be open Saturday for testing. You will be disqualified if caught following arrows before the meet. No pit racing will be permitted and all riders must wear a helmet while riding their bike.
- Camping: Primitive only available Saturday night at the start/finish line for $13.00 fee. Camping available at park campground with hook ups and showers. Located 2 miles from start. All riders and guests please abide by park rules so that we may be invited back. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park.